Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Teacher in The University of Kansas

I attend 3 classes in KU, Grammar, Speaking and Listening, Grammar and Writing.

My Reading and Listening teacher name is Summer Piexoto. She is really nice. She always claps her nail, hehe. Her daughter name is dani. She ever stay in Brazil and always talking about brazil in her class. This blog actually her class assigment but I still use it as my diary. Thank you Summer for the experience even just 2 month but meaningfull


My Speaking and listening techer name is Carol elk. She is really fashionable. She ever stay in New york and always talking about new york. She really smart. I learn a lot even just two month. thank you Carol...


My Grammar teacher is Don Englond. He is really kind and smart. He never talking about his personal life in class. He really patient with all his student and never come late. Thank you teacher for the experience. 





No comments:

Post a Comment