Sunday, June 17, 2012

Student Recreation Center

My favourite place in Kansas University is Student Recreation Center. It is located in 1740 Watkins Center Dr, Kansas University. It is open from Monday to Thursday at 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.Tuesday5, Friday 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m and Saturday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. We just need to show our KU Id to get into rec center, or if you are not having KU id you can make a membership card.

I was trying a rockclimbing, hahaha
We can do any kind of sport in Rec  center. First we can do workout such as treadmill, weigh, sit up bench and many other. There are four tennis field, we can borrow the racket from Rec Center.  There are 2 large basketball field. There is a soccer field and a running field. There is a rockclimbing in the downstair. I love doing basketball but nowdays I love doing rockclimbing. My friend lina ask me to do rockclimbing since she know that I am affraid with high level. I tried to be brave to the high level and I did it. Hehehe. Now I love rockclimbing for sure. Student recreation center become my favourite place in Kansas university because we aren’t just doing sport but as it’s name Rec Center is the Recreational place. We could having fun, doing some pleasure and relaks from our routine. You can join me at Rec center if you want. Hehe. * Mr Dhani Saputra *

4 comments:

  1. wow, I think that place is really fun.
    A great opportunity to exercise your hobbies and discover something new.
    We need a free time at the university to do our hobbies and break the barrier of boredom and routine. In addition, i think it is great place to get to know a different cultures and it is an opportunity to form relationships of a beautiful friendship.
    I think I will organize my schedule and go to discover this place.
    I will try the rock climbing! it is fun and at the same time bold, but I will do it only to express the adventure.

    Thanks Dhani it is an interesting place and worth the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really cool place! I see why you like it so much! Years ago, I took a group of students there to do rock climbing! They loved it! I never tried it because I was too scared! Maybe you have inspired me to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dhani really this is first time for me I’m hearing about Students Reaction Center. When I’m reading your article, I was surprising. I asked myself how I did not know about this center before? Then I see you give the basic information about this center. Almost all my questions you answer it in this article. Where this center located? What day and time it is open? What is inside? Really, I like it and I have plane to visit this center as soon as possible. Thank you again Dhani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWO, You favorite place is same as me, I often go to Recreation Center.
    look the photo you can rockclimbing, I never try that before, so next when I see you in the Recreation Center
    you should teach me how to play it .
    I often go to Recreation Center to play basketball...

    ReplyDelete