Monday, June 25, 2012

What Kind of Vacation are You?


Opera house Sydney, Australia

Everyone needs to relax after doing all kind of stressful activity. We need to take some time out for some real stress-less activities such as vacations. Agri-bussines council of Oregon found major reasons people go on vacation, the best five ranked by survey results, include: to build and strengthen relationships, to build and strengthen relationships. to rest and relax.to have an adventure and to escape. (http://sfp.ucdavis.edu/agritourism/factsheets/why.html)

The type of vacation that you taking usually depends what you like to do, your personality and a community around of you. I coined my own definition of vacation, I define it into five kind of vacation as listed below :

1. Traveling
Traveling is a good to release stress because it gets you away from your problems. Just planning a vacation keeps your mind off things that can stress you out.

2.  Religious Activities
We can get relax when we get closer to the god. I am a moslem, I have to pray five times a day. I fell very relax and comfort because I believe that God will always keep me since I always thank to my god for all His mercy

3. Sports and games
Doing sports and games including playing computer, watching television and so on can be a leisure.

4. Hang out with friend or family
Hang out together at the mall, taking in a movie, or going out to eat together can make you feel more relaxed.

5. Shopping
While some love it and others hate it, if done properly, shopping can be one of the best stress relief techniques, but if done wrongly it can produce the opposite effect.  Simply try to enjoy your shopping and make sure that none of it will lead to becoming a negative, stressful situation later on.

I am kind of traveling and religious activities vacation person. What kind of vacation are you? * Mr Dhani Saputra *.


With my beloved family in Bali, Indonesia

4 comments:

  1. Vacation? I love it but honestly, I dont have many vacation ;(
    usually I just visited my sister to another city. My last vacation about one year ago was going to Bali.it was the first for me going to other province (what pity I am, just lived in South Borneo almost 21 years T.T)
    The most vacation that I really want : Going to Mecca :)
    aamieeeennn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on you. May Allah bless you. Insyaallah. Yes we have to go hajj as a moslem. Insyallah.

      Delete
  2. Your posts enjoyable and useful as always.
    i didn't puzzled to choose the answer!
    it is of course shopping..
    I like always shopping in London and Dubai to the presence of the exclusive products.

    For your topic,
    i Benefited greatly from statistical. i think it is strange the "Escape" part, but I expect it's means escaping from the fatigue and stress relaxation .. I think so!
    also it's Nice to find online sources in the blog that we can refer them
    These sources gives it dimension and makes it more exciting to search

    As usual I like to read what you write ..
    don't stop writing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHE,I look you photos is very nice , you must be like the first type of vacation and always like travels .I love it .For me I also like take travels,when I have free time,,

    ReplyDelete